The REDTAG Group, region’s leading fashion retail chain currently operates 98 fashion and lifestyle stores across the GCC and has been recording an impressive annual growth. The group, as part of its ambitious expansion plan is set to open new stores in malls as well as in high street across the GCC.
In pursuit of its vision to take lead in the value fashion and lifestyle market, REDTAG Group enjoins highly-motivated individuals to be a part of its continuously expanding organization.
The following position is open for aspiring candidates:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER - OMANI NATIONAL
Job Location: OMAN
To work in partnership with the Retail operations to manage the regions HR operations in line with the Corporate HR strategy and action plan. To provide specialist coaching, support and influence that enable store operation to effectively deliver their people plans.
• Provide HR Business Partner support to the Retail by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the Regional management team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans and HR strategies.
• Train and equip Retail Operations with appropriate tools and knowledge; with an efficient communication and implementation plan to effectively manage people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management etc.
• Identify short, medium and long term resourcing issues. Build and maintain the local manpower plans, co-ordinate with the recruitment team at corporate over workforce supply and demand
• Introduce and establish learning and development systems and identify employees with high potential, implement reward and recognition program and develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning
• Deliver and monitor the HR metrics developed by Corporate HR for the business area that show value added by HRBP and support decision making
• Manage the payroll function ensuring all processing happens through software, is accurate, all transaction are recorded in HRMS and all employee related provisions and costs are correctly defined, monitored and reported to the Head of HR.
• Manage the employee relations, employee discipline and time office functions in the region, ensuring that all attendance records are correctly and efficiently maintained and analyzed, employee queries, request and issues are promptly addressed and employee grievance gets handled in a manner which is ethical, professional and legally compliant
• Define, document and quantify all HR Admin processes and setup performance standards for each process and ensure their implementation in the regions.
• Assist in implementing the corporate HR strategy, communicating with departmental managers to understand all the necessary needs of HR & Admin, i.e. Budgets, administrative targets, legal compliance, PR issues etc
• Development and execution of PR initiatives and also ensure regulatory/legal compliance in managing general and administrative HR processes
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have current HR experience within the retail sector
• Qualified with a recognized HRM (HR /Psychology) qualification
• Previous experience of 7-8 years working as a strategic HR business partner or progressive experience as an HR
• Knowledge about industrial and labor relations, labor laws, and hiring practices for the GCC region
• Have an understanding of the current business climate and career trends
• Be computer savvy
• Good Interpersonal skills
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Oman
- Master's degree