Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Lead personnel administration in day to day decisions,
- Ability to work closely with the central HR department to solve and find solutions for labor laws,
- Must have a deep understanding of all human resource policies and procedures,
- Responsilble for providing strategic direction in the development, design, and implementation of compensation strategies,
- Support job evaluation exercises for defining correct job levels,
- Ability to conduct employment compliance audits to ensure all legal requirements are met,
- Support the annual performance management process through accurate and timely compensation administration,
- Ensure the on-going integrity and quality of personnel data, systems and records,
- Responsible for overall career and professional development, employee training and corporate communications.
- Recruitment and manpower mobilization and solution, solution to visas, manpower strategy,planning,,,traveling, good communicator and convincing, action man, pro-active type,usual HR exp in HR systems,etc..
- Based in Dubai but must travel around frequently to he branches to resolve their manpower issues
- Present employer location : UAE or ksa,
- Experience : Min 15 years Gulf exp as HR director with contracting companies with long employment with each.
-age : 40-45 with excellent English language
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Interior design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Saudi Arabia
- Jordan; Syria
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Depa Ltd. specializes in the full-scope turnkey fit-out and furnishing of five-star luxury hotels, yachts, apartments, and other fine private and public facilities in Dubai and around the world. Depa's superior portfolio of projects illustrates our skills in combining aesthetic and operational requirements to create the harmonious and complete results our clients expect. We proudly set the standards of excellence in interior implementation.
Depa Ltd. has steadily grown and expanded throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Over the years, our company has managed to build up an association with international suppliers and manufacturers, in addition to utilizing our own in-house Depa manufacturing facilities.
Headquartered in Dubai, our expansive network allows Depa Ltd. to leverage the knowledge, organizational ability, purchasing power, facilities, and economies of scale we provide in order to meet the individual needs and unique requirements of our clients worldwide.
Tight adherence to our clients' needs is essential to our business. Our long-term relationships with our suppliers allow us to ensure punctual delivery within budget. We provide our clients with creative and achievable design solutions of the highest standard, which can stand alone or be integrated.
Our philosophy - to deliver excellence to our clients in a cost-effective and timely manner - has made us the largest and most profitable interior contractor and specialist fit-out company in the Middle East and North Africa region, and in the top five in the world.