Responsible for the selection, recruitment, induction and follow up on Saudi Nationals employees providing full support to the concerned business unit.
• Assist Senior HR Associate in identifying vacancies which can be filled by Saudis National candidates in order to fulfill our yearly manpower requirement.
• Screen and select CVs to meet the requirements for current vacancies as per Staff Requisition Form.
• Assist the entire recruitment and selection process for all Saudi National candidates.
• Assist Senior HR Associate/Administrative Manager in identifying jobs which need to be Saudized and in identifying suitable Saudi Nationals to fill these jobs.
• Prepare & follow up induction programs for new comers and ensure proper on boarding within our premises; report deficiencies to Senior HR Associate & Administrative Manager if any.
• Identify and track key positions within the business for which a special focus could be given to the career development of suitable Saudi Nationals.
• Follow-up on employees attendance & absenteeism on a daily basis (Plant Department) & report any breach to Senior HR Associate & Administrative Manager.
• Conduct periodic meetings with Saudi National employees to express their thoughts/ Hence come up with development programs to encourage Saudi National employees to stay.
• Conduct Exit Interviews for departing employees.
• Generate monthly HR reports and present to Senior HR Associate & Administrative Manager.
• Baccalaureate or BA
• 2 years' experience in HR (hiring, training and retention)
• Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Should possess a high Emotional Quotient
• Knowledge of Saudi Labour Laws and Regulations
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
AL Emad International Food Industries Co. is one of the leading manufactures & suppliers of pastries and chocolate products in Saudi Arabia and was established in 1998. We have 10 branches in Saudi Arabia (Makkah, Jeddah) and producing high class products especially different types of cakes, ice creams, chocolate, Arabian Sweets, petite-Four, biscuits, snacks, bakery items and Salted Pastries.
As an employer, AL Emad International Food Industries Co. wants to promote the long-term involvement of its employees in the labor process. To achieve this it pays specific attention to the ﬂexibility, mobility, participation and health of its staff.