Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Our client is a newly-established Fast Food chain of restaurants in KSA. They are expanding rapidly and opening several branches around the Kingdom.
They are currently searching for an HR Manager with a minimum of 5 - 6 years experience to be based in Jeddah, KSA.
The major areas the Human Resources manager should focus on are:
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational departmental planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- 5-6 years of experience in the Saudi Arabian market
- good knowledge of the Saudi Arabia laws and regulations
- fluency in Arabic and English
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia