Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The job of Human Resources Manager requires participating in the execution of pre-defined HR programs in the areas of Compensation, Benefits, Training and Recruitment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the administration and coordination of various employment processes
• Perform a wide variety of complex duties related to the day-to-day supervision of assigned human resources functions including recruitment, selection, employment, compensation, affirmative action and employee/employer relations
• Responsible for analyzing issues and information, identifying symptoms, and applying sound judgment to alternatives and solutions in order to deliver quality services
• Assures complete documentation is provided to personnel and payroll issues related to hiring, layoffs, reclassification and other personnel matters
• Implementing and administrating HR strategies including medical, employee benefits, attendance, payroll, and other related responsibilities to meet staff requirements
• Processes all personnel actions regarding payroll/personnel transactions for employees
• Ensuring consistency in the application and enforcement of set policies and procedures
• Promoting policies that are sensitive to the needs of a diverse workforce and working to develop departmental goals, objectives and systems
• Coordinating local affairs of the organization pertaining to employee transfer, annual leave, annual appraisal etc
• Gather, review, and compile information and prepares accurate and comprehensive reports and surveys with deadlines as assigned
• Maintain records and prepare notices and document in connection with contracts, assignments, resignations, leaves and layoffs
• Maintains accurate employee records pertaining to employee demographic data, salaries, benefits, and attendance
• Ability to: Apply laws, policies, and contract provisions pertaining to payroll and personnel procedures
• Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action
• Enters employee demographic data, salary, and benefit information into the computer system.
• Providing Admin support to other Departments
• Prepare employee notifications as necessary
• Plan, develop, and implement office procedures.
• Attend work-related conferences and seminars.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all job-related matters
• Responsible for company’s HR/Payroll systems and any related data
• Maintain relations with high rank recruiting agencies
• Coordinate/Assist in company’s events and activities as required
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the HR field
• Knowledge of the Jordanian labor law, and social security corporation laws.
• Knowledge in ERP systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• Have a sound knowledge of basic computer tools (e.g. Office suite, Internet, e-mail)
• Working knowledge of HR policies / practices, systems and programs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and effectively interact with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrate ability and integrity to deal effectively with confidential and sensitive information
• Interpersonal skills
• Patience and positive outlook
• Ability to persuade
• Ability to inspire trust
• Organizational skills
• Stress management skills
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
CrysTelCall is Jordan’s first independent, multilingual contact center that provides a full range of Inbound and Outbound contact services, consultancy, and business process outsourcing (BPO) customized to help clients attain measurable business results and enhance the value of their brands.
Based in Amman - Jordan, CrysTelCall aims at positioning itself as a leading contact center providing services to corporate clients worldwide, while allowing them to decrease operating costs, increase profits, assure business continuity and enhance customer relationships.
CrysTelCall’s backbone is dependent on its highly experienced professionals, their value added knowledge, superior infrastructure and cost-effective tools that help manage its client needs in a highly professional an secure manner, and adhering to the highest quality standards.
In addition, the company adopts the world’s most innovative solutions, state-of-the-art IP technologies and proven strategies to optimize customer relationships in an outsourcing solution.
With a unified platform and a fully distributed architecture powered by Avaya, CrysTelCall handles email, fax, voice messages, speech recognition, self service capabilities, text chat in addition to inbound and outbound calls.
CrysTelCall provides its services to local, regional, and international corporations and institutions primarily in the telecommunications, banking, insurance, travel, automotive, advertising and marketing, healthcare, real estate, government and hospitality industries.