Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Search, check and short-list CVs from agencies, newspapers, and recruitment websites such as Monster.com, Bayt.com, Careermideast.com, Hirelebanese.com and internal databaes.
2. Conduct initial interviews with applicants when required.
3. Send and follow-up offers to the selected candidates or recruitment agencies.
4. Collect from the selected candidates all documents required for visa application.
5. Check the validity of the submitted documents and once confirmed, forward to the Immigration department for visa processing
6. Follow up consistently on visa applications and sponsorship transfers and update the concerned departments regarding current status.
7. Inform the concerned Divisions/Departments about arriving employees and new joiners
8. Ensure that accommodation, house items, and airport pick up of arriving new employees is adequately coordinated with the Accommodation Officer.
9. Arrange booking reservations and leave settlements for employees going for vacation.
10. Assist in facilitating business travel.
11. Maintain communication with the Immigration section to ensure adequate preparation of exit permits and re-entry permits.
12. Monitor time and attendance records.
13. Prepare LPOs for payment of air tickets to Travel Agencies.
14. Monitor overtime to facilitate payment.
15. Maintain employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
16. Manage the distribution of invoices and memos.
17. Respond to customer inquiries.
18. Check employees’ documents, such as passports and Residence Permits, for expiry before every vacation and coordinate with the Immigration section if renewal is needed.
19. Monitor the return of employees from vacation as scheduled and report to the department head if there are any delays
• 3 - 5 years work experience in HR-related field, including recruitment
• Knowledge of recruitment sources (such as agencies, newspapers, websites etc) both local and international
• Knowledge of local government policies related to employment and visas etc
• Use of office equipment like computer, fax, photocopying machine and others
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with hiring Managers and co-employees
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and good judgment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Arabic is a plus
• Good command of PC systems including Microsoft Office
Relevant certification/degree in a related field - HR/business
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Qatar; Doha, Qatar
- Certification / diploma