Confidential Company - Kuwait
• Recruit staff which includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Develop HR policies and procedures on issues such as performance management, disciplinary procedures and transfer policies.
• Administer performance review program to ensue effectiveness, compliance and equity within company.
• Prepare budget of human resources operations.
• Plan, develop and sometimes deliver training, including inductions for new staff.
• Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Define, measure and analyze HR KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a variety of HR functions
- Bachelor degree & HR certificate.
- Very good written and communicational skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma