Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Under general supervision, manage the administration of compensation and benefits policies, procedures and programs. Analyze, evaluate and implement the compensation and benefit program ensuring that it is cost effective as well as competitively benchmarked against the marketplace.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for payroll data verification and entry to ensure accurate and timely monthly processing of remuneration payments to employees using the Wage Protection System (WPS)
• Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of employees files in the HRMS and in the Personal File Folder and update changes to any employee compensation details or employee records;
• Process employees health insurance and verify insurance billing prior to submission to concerned Departments;
• Process leave applications and ticket entitlement of employees;
• Prepare and process final settlement of employees (EOSB);
• Handle and resolve all queries/issues related to compensation and benefits;
• Prepare and submit regular reports on compensation and benefits and those required by Accounts;
• Ensure that compensation and benefits are integrated into other HR policies: performance management, personnel and career development, recruitment and retention of valuable employees;
• Assist in managing the performance appraisals of employees on a quarterly/semi-annual basis and in the administration of disciplinary action to employees;
• Assist with creating company-wide morale-lifting activities and acts as an employee relations representative;
• Assist with other staff members to ensure implementation of all HR policies and procedures;
• Assist with other HR operations functions as required by supervisor.
At least 2 years relevant WPS/Payroll and HR experience. A meticulous team player and will need to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality, numerical abilities; and should be able to work within tight time frames.
Expert in using Microsoft Excel
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Abu Dhabi Supplies & Commercial Services has built a solid reputation of successfully providing a variety of supplies and services to a myriad of international and local clients.
ASCS successfully operates Several Divisions in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Kyrgyzstan, Iraq.