Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To provide an HR service across the assigned business units and advise on HR in within the business units, implement AWPR corporate HR policies and procedures together with best HR practices to ensure that the business unit is properly supported and developed.
Key Tasks and Duties:-
• Supervise and monitor the overall direction and activities of HR within the business unit.
• Provide HR advice and support to Directors/Chief of allocated business units ensure that the business units activities are aligned with corporate AWPR HR policy.
• Assist HR Manager in design, develop and run major HR projects and initiatives across the business unit.
• Makes recommendations and demonstrates initiative on HR programs/processes that positively influence the development of the business units.
• Proactively identifies HR or business unit organizational issues and barriers impeding the business unit and employee efficiency.
• Leverages opportunities to influence positive change in the assigned business unit.
• Contribution with HR Manager in drives the delivery of HR services as appropriate in areas including but not limited to Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Staffing and formulation.
• Help HR Manager Partners with Director/Chief of the business unit to ensure budgetary adherence on HR-related transactions.
• Relief with the recruitment of top talent for vacancies.
• Support HR Manager where appropriate conduct training needs analysis. Facilitate training and coaching of staff.
• Undertakes similar or related duties where appropriate.
• Follow all AWPR EHS policies and procedures.
• Minimum : A degree in Human Resources or a relevant subject with a professional HR membership such as CIPD.
• Preferred: -A Masters degree in Human Resources.
• A light driving licence.
• At least 1-3years in HR. Good knowledge in HR felid.
• An understanding of the purpose of Al Ain Wildlife Park, its mission and the outline function of each department within the organization.
• A high degree of all round Professional HR Skills and Knowledge.
• Knowledge of the UAE & Abu Dhabi government’s Human Resources laws, regulations and policies.
• Excellent Counseling skills.
• Mediation skills.
• Team building skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good MS Office skills.
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma