Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Support the HR department in carrying out general HR, Administration functions and operations.
- Maintaining employee’s files and the HR filing system.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Prepare all kind of HR certificates.
- Prepare memos, circular and reports.
- Draft contracts of employment.
- Supervising new employee’s office and all their requirements.
- Assist the Administration Department in tracking the employee’s presence and attendance.
- Following Up visas and cancellation visas.
- Conducting follow up with departments as required.
- Perform general duties but not limited to : photocopying, faxing, mailing and filling.
- Data entry activities and other HR activities.
- Excellence in English and Arabic Languages & writing skills
- Excellent organizational analyzing skills and team work
- Skill in problem analysis and resolution.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Attieh Group Ltd.; based in Jeddah - Saudi Arabia is a Saudi holding company owned 100% by the Attieh family. The Group is engaged mainly in trading, processing and manufacturing of steel and steel related products.
In addition to that the Group has companies engaged in Electro-Mechanical Works, Infrastructure Development Projects, Medical Equipment Supply and Catering Services.
The Group’s activity covers the whole of the G.C.C area with branches in the major cities of the Kingdom and the G.C.C countries.
The Group has a yearly turnover of over 2 Billion SR and employs over 1,800 employees.