- Be present at the Reception area and greet visitors.
- Receive and correctly route incoming and outgoing telephone calls at a switchboard and maintain long distance call logs.
- Respond to routine inquiries from internal or external sources, for example on the organization's location, hours of operation, phone numbers, or email addresses.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, scanning and typing letters.
- Organize and distribute mail, receive and send courier packages.
- Handling all issues concerning the Medical Care Service provider as cards for new associates, receiving invoices , sending reimbursement requests, coordinate between the company doctor and Head Office Associates to ensure that the service is done in an appropriate manner
- Coordinate internal & external training and development programs.
MS Office Package
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Phone Etiquette English Communication skills
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Avon is the world’s leading direct seller of beauty and related products, with a global annual turnover of $8billion. Avon markets to women in over 100 countries through over 5 million independent sales Representatives - often fondly known as the Avon Lady.
Avon product lines include the well-known brands Anew, Skin So Soft, Avon Colour, Advance Techniques and today – tomorrow- always.