1. The successful candidate will have experience within an HR functions and be familiar with full gamut of HR. Experience within Building Construction is advantage. General knowledge of payroll calculations, recruitment etc. and have strong ability to assume responsibility, communicate effectively and be self-motivated. The role will provide training and is a good opportunity to progress within the industry .
2.Providing assistance to the HR & Finance Manager & Administrative Supervisor on day to day activities of HR.
3.Handling recruitment process in closely liaison with Manager and coordinating & screening cv’s from job portal, adverts & agencies,
4.Assist with PRO for Visa renewal process and related tasks.
5.Preparation of Payroll,
6.Assist in admin activities and closely follow up with different department, sites etc.
7.Maintain files of working documents and adhere to a strict confidentiality.
8.Other admin tasks like preparing correspondence, memo’s etc.
- 5 years as a total experience in reputed companies.
- Min 2 of them as a HR / Admin Dept in UAE .
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates