Local & International Travel Desk
Memos & Announcements
Training & Development
Performance Appraisal Coordination
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Good Governance Leave Administration Well organized
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
HORECA Trade is a dedicated service company to the professionals of the Foodservice Channel. For the first time in the UAE, Horeca Trade offers this channel more than 37 Categories, 95 Brands, and 2500 Products of Food & Non-Food Products covering dry, chilled, disposable, cleaning & hygienic products, all under ONE ROOF! Horeca Trade bridges the gap between the large number of suppliers in the UAE & the Foodservice outlets and addresses the daily redundant work for both partakers.
By specializing in the FoodService & Hospitality channel, we have gained an expertise in every conceivable form of transaction and have built a list of clients from all the different types of properties and outlets in the UAE.
HORECA Trade is the official distributor of:
• Unilever FoodSolution, which entails brands such as Knorr, Hellmann’s, Flora, Alsa.
• Nestle Waters, which entails the imported premium waters such as San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna from Italy.
• Bristot, which entails different types of coffee imported from Italy.
• Kerry Group, which entails brands such as Da Vinci syrups, Sauces, and JetFruit.
• Macarico, which entails all kinds of Olives – Whole, Pitted, and Sliced.
• Smart Choice, which entails all kind of Food Items important from 3663 UK.
• Barakat, which entails a wide range of fresh vegetables and fresh juices.
HORECA Trade started in 2003 with the unique business model of offering a “One Stop Shop” to develop the Foodservice & Hospitality segment in the UAE. Lately a joint venture has been established with the Bidvest Group Ltd, owners of 3663 First for Foodservice, with the intention of developing HORECA to become the number one foodservice distribution company in the region.