To participate in development of HSE management system focusing on EMS. Participate in the action plan for getting 14001 and 18001 certification.
• To assist in Developing the HSE Management System of the Company and to ensure its implementation.
• To act as the focal point for the project's HSE activities and represent the Company to the client
• To conduct / participate in HSE audits.
• To develop/ assist safety training programs.
• To provide trainings to site based staff and workers on HSE related subjects in incident prevention.
• To conduct incident investigations and identify root causes.
• Liaising with site for the implementation of the Health and Safety to ensure adherence to Company's established HSE procedures, guidelines, standards and codes of practice.
• Ensure proper usage of PPE by the site employees
• Inspect electrical equipments, scaffolding safety and check personnel working at height
• Sound knowledge in HSE functions.
• Auditing skills
• Good communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer applications
• 18001 or 14001 Auditor certificate
• NEBOSH certification or equivalent.
Graduate in Safety Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma