• Carry on various roads projects and HSE requirements in Qatar.
• Ensure adherence to various HSE international standards and best practices.
• Effectively multitask and lead the HSE function overseeing critical HSE parameters.
• Obtain traffic permits and other site based work approval permits from the relevant authorities in Qatar.
• Lead and train a working team as well as possess excellent analytical skills and good administrative control acumen.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• At least 15 years of post-graduate experience of which at least 10 years should have been in the HSE function with a minimum of 5 years as a Manager experienced in large complex infrastructure projects in the GCC.
• Prior working experience in Qatar is necessary.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.