Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Make sure Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies of the Group are strictly followed by internal staff and external contractors.
- Manage, control and coordinate all activities within the HSEQ department.
- Maintain and update all HSEQ related reports and guides.
- Train all employees and contractors based on Total’s HSEQ values.
- Perform announced and unannounced safety drills.
- Analyze different departments HSEQ related activities in order to determine preventive procedures.
- Ensure that all operations are run according to the IMS standards and requirements
- Provide the necessary reports on the performance of quality management system and any need for improvement to senior management.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of the needs of customer's requirements throughout the company.
- Govern customer satisfaction process and customers complaints and suggestions and ensure its done properly
- Ensure all departmental plans follows Total's objectives and Polices
- Maintain and enforce ISO 9001, 14001, AND 18001 standards & procedures.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Permanent HSEQ Monitoring and follow up.
- Market quickly changing; privatization process on-going.
- Globally low safety and environment consciousness in the country.
- To effectively and efficiently manage and control the company’s HSEQ functions for the business to achieve its targets.
- Languages: fluent Arabic and English. French would be an advantage.
- 5 - 8 years experience.
- Highly developed safety consciousness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communications skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Negotiation skills
- Autonomy, self-motivation, loyalty, Team Player, good inter-personal skills, Well organized, Presentable, and Positive attitude.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
TOTAL Group profile:
TOTAL is an integrated, multinational energy company (Exploration & Production, Shipping & Trading, Refining & Marketing, Gas & Power, Chemicals), fourth-ranked international oil major and a leader in each of its businesses. Our head-quarters are located in Paris, France, with a global work force of 95,000 employees.
TOTAL is n° 1 refiner & marketer in Western Europe and n° 1 marketer in Africa. Our Company is operating nearly 17,000 service-stations around the world and sells 3.8 million barrels per day. Our turnover reached 154 Bn € in 2006, with an adjusted net income of 12.6 Bn €. Our capital expenditures represented 11.9 Bn € in 2006.
Our business principles are based on Human Resources, Ethics, Sustainable Development, Corporate Philanthropy, Security and Safety.
The main focus of our Downstream operations is the refining and marketing of all petroleum products: gasoline, gas-oil, heating fuel, industrial fuel oil, lubricants, aviation fuel, LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas), bitumen, etc., under our numerous brands like TOTAL or Elf.
Why choosing TOTAL Jordan?
TOTAL is establishing a new subsidiary in Jordan with the aim of becoming the leading petroleum product marketing company in the country. We are the subsidiary of a reputable multi-national company caring for its employees, offering attractive packages including various benefits (like family medical coverage for instance). We believe in career development (training, international exposure…) and in team building. We have a long term strategy in Jordan based on a very high standard of quality for the services we will provide to our esteemed customers on our service-stations.