Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Responsible in recruitment, analyzing and planning of manpower requirements.
2. With strategic recruitment planning; conduct preliminary personal interviews
3.Making job analysis, job description, etc.
4.Training/staff orientation; analyzes training needs; participates & organizes seminars & workshops; develops operational procedures.
5. Formulate HR policies, procedures & programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits & compensation; interprets & communicates UAE laws and regulations; participates in Labor negotiation; counsels managers & subordinates on issues governed by UAE Labor Law.
7. Design, evaluate & modify benefit policies; analyze compensation policies, government regulations & prevailing wage rates.
8. Establish & maintains positive working relationship; mediate to labor dispute; investigates complaints & grievances.
9. Presents written & oral report; recommends & implement departmental goals, objectives & procedures.
10. Performs related duties as required.
• Experience: Minimum 5 Years as H.R Manager
• Nationality: Saudi
• Gender: Male
• Education: Bachelor Degree Minimum
• Language: Arabic and English
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Nationality Law OpenGL ES Training Staff
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Bakhashab group of companies means - Reliability, Continuity and Dependability . We are proud of our belief in such principles, which we have upheld throughout the past 50 years of Service.
Bakhashab group has established itself as a leader in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and GCC in logistics and heavy truck transportation since 1950.
Today, Bakhashab group of companies operates extensively throughout Saudi Arabia . An increasingly diverse range of products and services are marketed and distributed by the group.
Our expanding commercial diversification continues to be directed by the company executives located all over the country for operation. Experienced management selected locally in each operating region supports executive direction, and additional technical experts are drawn from multiple nationalities.
Throughout our history of growth and diversification emphasis has focused upon retaining traditional business values, which remain at the heart of our relationship with our customers and partners. We are also the dealers of Isuzu Motors of Japan - Western and Eastern Regions. "'Citroen Manufacturers of French Cars - Western and Eastern Regions.