Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We are currently looking for a / an HR Generalist, on behalf of one of our clients, an international group operating in the industrial sector.
This position absolutely requires a Generalist experience (experience in at least several HR functions).
The role will cover around 50 employees for whom you will manage all HR aspect (very hands on role).
Candidates must already be based in Algeria.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing recruitment and selection of staff, following the forecast planned for each project
- Training management for employees, following needs established by company training policy.
- To ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Hiring and Labour Contracts
- Taking care of Payroll and Social Contributions: hires, redundancies, salary variation, holidays.
- In charge of collective labour relations: attendance of worker’s representatives and individual relations
- To manage recruitment and selection of staff, following the forecast planned for each project.
- To coordinate employee Health & Safety.
- Expatriate workers management: welcome, housing arrangements, local contracts, social security procedures…
- Elaboration of data Reports and information required by headquarters.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
University degree or diploma (Human Resources, Law, Business Administration) or equivalent is a must.
Specific diploma in Human Resources will be an asset.
5-7 years experience in generalist human resources is required.
Languages: French (native) and English. Knowledge of Spanish will be considered.
organizing and planning capacity
problem analysis and problem solving
Strong Negociation skills
- Job Location:
- Algiers, Algeria
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Elite Recruitment Group is a specialised Search and Selection agency for Middle East and Asia projects.