The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within the company. The major areas the Human Resources manager manages include:
Roles and Responsibilities
• recruiting and staffing;
• organizational departmental planning;
• performance management and improvement systems;
• organization development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
• employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;;
• company employee and community communication;
• compensation and benefits administration;
• employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
• employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
The Human Resources manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff;
• Experience in similar position.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia