Human Resource Manager
• Works closely with the HR Business Unit liaisons and other colleagues within HR to carry out the department’s strategic priorities.
• Initiatives will vary based on company and departmental needs, but initial projects include auditing, standardization, improvement and measurement of processes within HR.
• Partners with management to identify opportunities to standardize and improve key processes; develops projects and activities in support of departmental goals; plans, directs and coordinates activities to ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time, resource and budget parameters; works with cross functional teams, including external and community partners, to accomplish project objectives;
• Identify and implement processes that enhance the effectiveness of the department and HR function; may have direct reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5 years of HR generalist background.
• PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work successfully with senior management team as strategic partner.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage and drive change.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Luxury industry experiences a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Job Location:
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
1919: The founder of the company, Rao Sahib Jashanmal migrated from India and opened his first general store in Basra, Iraq. 1934: Following the discovery of oil, Rao Sahib opened a general store in Safat Square, Kuwait. In those days, Safat Square was the destination of the camel trains from Saudi Arabia. When the caravans arrived, customers at Jashanmal would have to pick their way through groups of resting camel drivers and their ruminating camels. 1935: The first store in Bahrain was opened by Narain Jashanmal, the eldest son of Rao Sahib. 1936: Atma Jashanmal, younger brother of Narain and fresh from university took over the responsibility for Bahrain. 1954: Atma Jashanmal travelled to Dubai and studied the prospects of opening a store. 1956: Jashanmal opened their store in Dubai. 1957: Abu Dhabi Marine Exploration Company approached Jashanmal with the offer of a facility on Das Island, a developing oil loading terminal off the coast of Abu Dhabi. 1958: Hiro Jashanmal, the third of Rao Sahib''s sons took over the Dubai store. 1963: A second store was opened on the fashionable Fahad al Salem Street in Kuwait. 1963: Jashanmal began to make plans for a new store in Abu Dhabi. Mohan Jashanmal, the youngest brother took charge. 1964: The Jashanmal store opened in Abu Dhabi. 1964: To support the retail network now established in the major towns of The Gulf, a wholesale division was created in Kuwait. In subsequent years, wholesale divisions were also developed in the U.A.E. and Bahrain. 2011: Today, the Jashanmal organisation is run by an effective management team and a highly efficient sales organisation. These qualities have strengthened our position as a market leader in providing quality branded goods and services in the State of Kuwait