-The Human Resources (HR) Supervisor is responsible for the daily management of expat and local national human resources for the company.
-As the HR Supervisor he will oversee the work of LN HR Assistants.
- Organization and collation of all expat contractor Personnel Files.-
- In processing and out processing of expats.
- Respond to all related requests for HR information and statistics.
-Compilation, logging, distribution and storage of routine reports and returns.
-Correct filing and recording of HR documentation.
-Maintain correct filing and back up of all HR department e-mail.
-Present the HR briefing to employee induction courses.
- Should have atleast 2 to 3 years of Experience
-Ability to develop and implement programs documents and reports.
-Should have the presence and intellect and the ability to express themselves verbally and in written form.
- Must have proven organisational and planning skills and the intelligence and foresight to plan in advance.
- Will have an even and balanced temperament and be level-headed at all times.
-Must be confident enough to express themselves to his managers and to clients
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
About This Company
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life. Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental,physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback. Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.