HUMAN RESOURCES & ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (JEDDAH & RIYADH)
Confidential Company - Saudi Arabia
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development
• Organizational Departmental planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development; Partner with the management team to evaluate organizational development needs and resolve gaps to develop an effective, capable workforce through organizational design, communications, training, development and coaching.
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Oversee management and employee relations
• Compensation and Benefits administration; Partner with line management to design, implement and administer compensation and benefit programs to drive performance and ensure fair, equitable, competitive, and cost effective programs.
• Employee services and counseling.
• Recruiting and staffing;
• Supervise the payroll process.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
Education & Experience
• University degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
• Atleast 5 - 10 years relevant experience
• Saudies preferred; but other nationalities will also be considered.
• Requires excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Must be able to relate to people at all levels of an organization.
• An excellent facilitator experienced in conflict resolution.
• A highly effective coach and change agent.
• Proficient in Computer Skills.
• Proven management skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and develop the HR department
• Expert in labor laws of Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: