The job will comprise the installation of ICAPS, management of ICAPS, management of the ICAPS database, data importing to ICAPS, printing test forms, preparing commissioning dossiers, and doing commissioning and pre-commissioning follow ups. Coordination with engineering disciplines and project management is important.
IT or electronic background, along with oil & gas and OPERCOM experience along with past ICAPS experience is essential.
The ICAPS Administrator should:
• Possess tertiary level engineering qualification, or diploma in either IT, or in an oil and gas related discipline.
• Have past OPERCOM/ICAPS training and knowledge.
• Have similar experience with ICAPS at least in three projects.
• Have basic knowledge of networking, able to install a network application.
• Familiar with commissioning terms.
• Five years oil & gas industry experience.
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with English language.
• Able to take responsibility of the database.
• Good quality control skills for efficient progress follow-up and punch list follow-up.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
CEGELEC is a Group with a strong entrepreneurial culture shared by all our people. Courage, ambition, professionalism and unequalled team spirit is what drives us in what we do. Our reliability and loyalty made Cegelec a trademark that is recognized and appreciated by our customers worldwide. Today, we are committed to innovation. With its 26,000 staff in 30 countries, CEGELEC has always been capable of maintaining its commitment to human dimension, whilst preserving its independence. This makes us unique and allows us to provide world-class services, whilst being close to our customers. CEGELEC UAE, a branch of the COMSIP Division, has been present in Abu Dhabi since 1978 and works mainly in the Oil&Gas business. We are recognized by our Customers for our capability to handle complex project (modernization, revamping, hot transfer, EPCC) and to provide high added value technical services in our main fields of expertise (electrical, instrumentation, control, networks)