1) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
2) Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
3) Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
4) Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
5) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6) Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
7) Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
8) Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
9) Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
10) Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
11) Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
12) Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
13) Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
14) Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
15) Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
16) Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
17) Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
18) Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
19) Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
20) Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
1. Bachelor’s of Science degree in Industrial Engineering.
2. Minimum of zero to five years Industrial Engineering experience.
3. Strong knowledge of distribution practices and procedures to effectively resolve workflow issues.
4. Strong planning, organization, communication and problem-solving skills.
5. Strong ability to gather, analyze and interpret information and develop, recommend and implement solutions.
6. Must have the ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
7. Excellent computer skills.
BS Industrial Engineer"
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Welcome to the Istishari Hospital, a leading hospital and a trendsetter in the Jordanian healthcare sector due to its focus and quality and excellence. Employees, patients, and families will experience the uniqueness of our hospital as soon as they enter through the door.
Our motto "passion to excel" is translated with a commitment to patient safety and compliance with the highest international quality standards. A positive energy fueling our passion to excel, commitment to patient safety, and compliance with the highest international quality assurance standards made us earn an exceptional Joint Commission International Accreditation report. At Istishari Hospital we focus on the curative and carrative factors dealing with your loved ones, every patient encounter cements a block in our personal care approach, emphasizing care over cost; we train ourselves on becoming sensitive to the slightest signal from our patients, their expectations and cater to their fears. Our dedicated world class doctors and surgeons, work closely with a meticulously chosen team offering a multidisciplinary approach to care; Jordanian and international patients choose Istishari Hospital not only for our state of the art equipment but for a solid reliable word of mouth reputation of transparency, good governance and care, we intentionally create experiences that make patients feel special and let our guests know that we care.
We only accept applications submitted through our website. Please visit us at www.istisharihospital.com, to be part of our allied health, professional medical and administrative team.
Istishari Hospital an Equal Opportunity Employer