Instore Logistic's - Store replenishers / Fillers | Ikea | Doha Festival City
About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow At IKEA "creating a better everyday life for the many" isn't only our vision, it's our way of life
To assist the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the Department. To monitor and control day to day job tasks and ensure service performance standards. Daily reporting of problems areas and to highlight specifics to the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager. To also ensure smooth inter-departmental interactions. To effectively manage and motivate the staff towards achievement of work objectives.
* Monitor the level and quality of customer service given by the staff at the Exchange & returns counter.
* Support the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager to increase customer service levels by obtaining information about returns accurately onto the systems so that we can use the analysis from this to make improvements to our customers' future shopping experiences. The customer service levels are measured by the ICSS results twice a year.
* Ensure that all the relevant instruments for the smooth operation of the exchange & returns till are available i.e. the rolls for the credit card, rolls for zebra printer, letter heads, printer is working, documents for return vouchers, curtains and other stationeries.
* Ensure that the transaction is timely and efficient, and there are no unnecessary delays.
* Monitor that the right information is put on returned stock so that it is returned to the appropriate area and does not impact negatively on the shopping experience of other customers.
* Ensure the waiting times are maintained as per the business plan. This will be measured by ICSS results twice a year.
People Management and Development
* Motivating the Exchange & returns staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
* Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
* Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
* Provide the Checkouts and Exchange refund manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer serv
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.