2. Mathematics and Quantitative Analysis in Business
3. Computer Science
4. English Literature
6. TESL/TEFL/TESOL, Discourse Analysis, English Language Studies, Education or relevant specializations. + English teaching certificates such as DELTA or CELTA.
- Specific expertise in at least two of the following areas: curriculum design; operation management; research methods; materials design and evaluation;
- Familiarity with current research in at least one of the fields listed above
- Active participation in the work of professional organizations in the field
- Ability to engage students at under graduate level
- At least 3 – 5 years teaching experience in respective fields in College/University.
- Willingness to represent the Department and Faculty at education fairs and on school visits.
Compensation package & Benefits:
- 2 years renewable contract
- Annual round-trip air tickets to the point of origin will be provided for the employee, his wife and up to two children up to age of 18.
- Medical for self and family
- Visa for self and family
- Salary – Competitive tax free salary package is offered to the right candidate having relevant education and experience.
- Vacation – Annual paid vacation for 45 days to be obtained during the month of July.
End-of-Service-Gratuity – the employee will be paid an amount of 15 days salary for each of the first 3 years of employment and 30 days salary after three years of service for each of subsequent years.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Al Buraimi University College is a private University College located approximately 350 km from Muscat and at the border of United Arab Emirates. The advantage is that Buraimi is closer to the city of Dubai and Abu Dhabi where one gets access to travel to these places at week ends. The language of instruction at the college is English. For further information, please refer to our website. (www.buc.edu.om)