Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
A new Big Cement Industry in North region of Saudi Arabia looking for experienced Professionals for the vacant positions, Saudis and Arab natives are Preferred but not essential.
- To provide an instrument maintenance service in line with planned maintenance activities of the Assets/Facilities/Plant.
- Be prepared to react to non-routine emergency requirements such as breakdowns, and be prepared to enhance training and competencies to ensure a continuous professional service to the plant at all times.
- Ensure that all work is performed safely and delivered.
- Be responsible for directing, monitoring, controlling and providing support and advice to Work Team Members to ensure work is completed in a safe, quality controlled manner, to meet Company standards
- Lead craft personnel on a daily basis to ensure maximum productivity and meet maintenance schedule.
Cement Industry Experienced 08-10 YRS
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Industrial; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
About This Company
Al Jouf Cement Company thrives to become on of the leading enterprises in the Kingdom especially in the cement sector.
Al Jouf Cement Company is a closed joint stock company with capital (1,021) million Saudi riyals divided into (102,100,000) shares and having allocation in Riyadh city.
Objectives of the company are producing normal Portland cement and Portland cement resistant to sulfates as per its industrial license No 25/S dated 11/1/1429 H. This cement is destined for the wholesale retail markets of building materials.