Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Insurance Assistant | Orient Insurance
About the business:
Orient is an Al-Futtaim company, considered a leader in the regional insurance market with representation in the UAE, Oman, Egypt and Syria, and the only company in the Middle East that carries a combined ratings "A Excellent" from A.M. Best and "A" (strong) from Standard and Poor's.
Orient is also accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification. The company believes in a well structured transparent corporate culture, highly professional standards and intergrity, clear strategy and employee empowement.
About the job:
For this role, the duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop data processing applications for the maintenance of premium and claim records related to all the individual departments of the company
- Design a coding procedure to suit the data processing system and input all with a view of easy retrieval
- Analyse data and produce statistical reports as may be required by the Management to control the underwriting of the company's business
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc computerised reports which will assist the management in effectively meeting the company's objectives
- Organise and maintain all computerised and manual records to ensure smooth flow of work
- Keep informed on all matters related to data processing as well as relevant information related to the various classes of business being handled by the company.
To qualify for this role, you should be between 25-35 years of age, with excellent knowledge in MS office application, excellent data organising skills and has the ability to work in a team.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.