Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Insurance Manager I Al Futtaim Finance I Dubai
Al Futtaim Finance (AFS), a Central Bank of UAE regulated entity, is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, the leading business conglomerate of UAE. AFS specializes in providing a range of innovative consumer finance products to customers across the UAE.
Reporting to General Manager Sales, the Insurance Manager's primary goal is to Manage the Insurance Team, the process & reconciliation of insurance product line and the general communication with the Group's insurance company (Orient).
* Management, Coaching & Development of Insurance Team
* Liaising with insurance companies when applicable
* Administer groups scheme records on the systems
* Daily Performance reporting
* Respond to daily email enquiries efficiently to maintain a working relationship with Partners & Associates
* Maintain and update individual clients, Insurance Co. and broker records
* Team is engaged and delivering on a timely manner
* Clear concise information in place
* Effective filling demonstrated
* Fully functional MIS in place
* A zero defect, zero delay approach implemented on the department
* The Insurance Manager's role sits at the core of the deliverables of Al Futtaim Finance, it provides scope and key measurement tools around the entire array of products.
* Strong communication links and solid relationship building with various other channels/departments internally and externally, including (but not extensively) with Group Finance, Orient Insurance and Insurance brokers.
* Additionally it is the driving instrument behind new product development, pricing and implementation.
* Reconciliation and processing of premium bordereaux
* Full knowledge/proficiency of F&I Product line costs
* Liaison with Finance Department
The successful candidate will have:
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* PC Proficiency
* Have the ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
* Must be able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and under own initiative
* The ability to liaise effectively with other departments within the business
* Excellent verbal and written skills with a highly organised approach to work
* Must be pro-active and a self-starter
* A strong team player with a common sense approach
* Positive Mental Attitude
* Drive and Enthusiasm
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.