Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Prepares requests for proposals for liability insurance, third party administrator services and employee benefit programs.
Receives premium payments and prepares for deposit. Analyzes expenses and bills departments for health, liability and worker’s compensation insurance costs.
. Monitors the filing of claims and files appropriate response to the state for claims.
5. Prepares quarterly unemployment tax payments and audits quarterly benefit statements.
6. Assists and acts in a confidential capacity in employee benefit matters regarding formulation, determination and effectuation of the management policies regarding labor relations.
7. Performs orientation and enrollment of eligible employees for health, dental, life, flexible spending accounts and optional insurance coverages.
8. Initiates changes in individual insurance coverage, notifies payroll of deduction changes.
9. Removes employees from programs at termination and notifies employees of their rights.
10. Plans and co-ordinates activities of employee benefit plans such as maintenance of records, contributions, employee eligibility, benefit payment, administrative expenditures, and related matters.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, insurance regulations and instructions, and procedure manuals. Thorough knowledge of the English language and spelling is necessary. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd, is a prominent company within the " Naghi Group of Companies" in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We are the exclusive agents for LG & Philips electronics products in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.