Intelligent Transportation Systems Strategy/Planning Advisor
Please note: This position requires past experience with Intelligent Transportation Systems in the US, Western Europe, Australia, Singapore or Hong Kong.
The post holder’s tasks will include:
• Development of business processes required by the I-ITS Division.
• Development and management of quality system processes, including technical standards and design guidelines.
• Development, management and reporting of performance measures related to the surface transport networks and associated ITS control systems.
• Review and update annually Division’s Business Plan and Strategy Plan.
• Monitor the I-ITS Division’s project pipeline to ensure that emerging projects are in line with the overall ITS Strategy.
• Develop business cases and support documentation to support the transition of a project from programme pool to design stage.
• Assist Division’s Projects Unit with project procurement, as required.
• Monitor the project pipeline to determine progress of each project against quality, budget and programme benchmarks.
Number of years of experience: 15 years minimum
• BSc in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or similar numerate and relevant subject.
• (Optional) MSc in any of the above fields.
• Chartered Engineer or similar professional qualification is an advantage.
• Sound technical knowledge of ITS and traffic operations, e.g. 7 to 10 years minimum must have been spent in ITS and traffic systems design, operation or maintenance or in traffic operations or in a combination of these
• Experience will have been gained in a mature ITS environment, e.g. USA, Western Europe, Australia. Other possibilities include Singapore and Hong Kong.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Intelligent Transportation Systems Intelligent Transport Systems
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
About Transpo Group Today’s project challenges require world class expertise, innovative approaches, and the local knowledge to effectively deliver cost-effective solutions. That’s why Transpo Group is the right choice when it comes to full-spectrum transportation solutions. Since 1975, Transpo Group has evolved from a small partnership in Bellevue, WA to an international firm with offices from the Western US to Abu Dhabi. We provide complete transportation planning and traffic engineering solutions that are smart, secure and long lasting. Our sustaining values are grounded in service to our clients and community, diverse collaboration and teamwork, and providing sustainable solutions that help shape the future. Above all, Transpo is grounded in the value of integrity; we treat our clients and our colleagues the way we would like to be treated. At Transpo Group we are more than planners and engineers. We’re diverse professionals who bring a fresh perspective along with our experience and expertise, and it shows in the way we deliver our services. www.transpogroup.com