Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Meeting and greeting clients presented by sales representative within the showroom and demonstrating a high level of expertise and creativity to impress and gain credibility.
• Using excellent questioning and observational techniques to gain a solid understanding of the client's objectives (needs, desires and budgetary limits) to help guide the design concept and theme.
• Arrange and schedule visits with clients to take site measurements and provide practical advice on space planning, layout, theme, colors and materials to be used.
• Provides solutions with the highest level of creativity and design that meet the customer's needs and budget.
• Developing detailed computer aided designs and drawings for clients, as well as items and material lists for costing and production.
• Submitting price quotations for designs using standard pricing schemes and including options for using different materials.
• Takes initiative for self-development to increase product, service and competitor knowledge
• Fluency in both English and Arabic is a must
• A thorough knowledge of computer aided design systems
• Computer Literacy
• Working knowledge of interior design or space planning.
• Mature understanding of drafting and design principles.
- Job Location:
- Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Interior design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia