- Reports to the Internal Audit Manager (IAM)
- Helps the IAM in the development of the Internal Audit activity’s objectives, plans and annual budget aiming to ensure effective audit performance
- Oversees and coaches the audit team- Perform operational, technical, compliance, and financial audit on the company’s operations as per the approved audit plan
- Meets with appropriate staff and management to obtain an understanding of the business processes.
- Prepares technical documents and reports that demonstrate an understanding of the assigned areas.
- Performs fact-gathering and analysis in a thorough, accurate, and organized manner.
- Completes testing of audit steps listed in the audit work programs.
- Performs risk assessments, prepares necessary audit programs, conducts testing to indentify control performance issues, and develops recommendations to act on these issues.
- CIA/CISA certificates and experience in auditing insurance and reinsurance activities are a definite plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and a deep desire to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English (both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of the risks and the adequacy of internal controls pertaining to operational, technical, compliance, systems, and financial reporting processes
- Ability to work under pressure and within established schedule with energy, enthusiasm, and dedication
- A good team leader, positive, professional, self-initiator, and eager to take on new challenges - Excellent computer literacy
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Master's degree