1. Overall Audit activity for an assigned area of the group business.
2. Assist the Internal Audit Manager (IAM) in preparation and finalization of Audit Plans based on Comprehensive Business Risk Assessment.
3. Assist the IAM in structuring/restructuring the Internal Control Systems and procedures.
4. Assist the IAM in developing Audit Programs for testing of compliance/controls.
5. Assist the IAM in finalizing and presenting the Internal Audit Reports to the Board of Directors.
1. Professionally Qualified
2. A minimum of 5 years experience in Risk Based Internal Audits.
3. Previous Experience in developing Policies and Procedure Manuals is a pre-requisite for the job.
4. Hands on experience in developing Audit Programs.
5. Only individuals with unquestionable Integrity, Credibility and Character should apply.
6. Female candidates are also encouraged to apply for the position.
7. Proficiency in English and Excellent Report Writing Skills.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location: