Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Purpose of Job:
The holder of this position is responsible of analyzing the internal operational and financial processes of the company, reviewing models, gathering data and interviewing managers and employees. Internal Auditors often do risk assessment and check that a company is adhering to industry regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
'- Contributing in establishing audit plan and programs.
'- Conducting audit projects according to the yearly audit plan in all areas of the company.
'- Gathering data through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, etc…
- Analyzing data
- Reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information.
'- Testing & assisting in the assessment of the company's internal control systems in various functions and assisting management in improving business processes related to operations.
'- Communicating the results of audits and consulting projects via written reports to Internal Audit Manager
'- Reporting audit observations and making recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost.
'- Assisting in the implementation of recommendation from Internal Audit.
BS in Accounting or related field / Certification from audit or accounting professions (CPA, CIA, CMA, CISA, CA, CFE) is a plus
- Internal/external auditing experience for at least 3-5 years
- Bilingual - English/Arabic
Functional: (Required Skills / Knowledge)
- General MS Office Knowledge
- Health & Hygiene Consciousness
- Physical Fitness
- Safety & Security Standards / Procedure Awareness & Control
- Achievement Orientation
- Interactive Communication
- Customer Service Focus
- Teamwork And Cooperation
- Impact And Influence
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Accounting/Auditing; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The business of our company started in 1918 immediately after the First Word War, flourished after he second Word War right after the oil discovery in Kuwait.
AAW Was developed and recognized later on as one of the major trading companies in the country, with its official registration in the Ministry of Commerce and industry on 20 February 1956.
Since then, our company has experience an impressive growth and has encompassed principal activities in the following segments:
• Consumer Goods
• Pharmaceutical - Wholesale and Retail
• Real Estate
• Home and Office Furniture and Carpets
• Kitchen Appliances
• Premium Home Appliances
• Outdoor Products and Retail
• Sports Apparel and Lifestyle
Procter & Gamble products, and leading brands such as Hoffman La Rosch, Siemens, Basset, Century Furniture, Bosch, Nolte Kitchens, Jansport, Eastpak, The Athlete's Foot, Curves Fitness Center amongst others are all part of our portfolio.
With more than 1,200 employees, we continue to actively engage in developing new areas of expansion while diversifying our range of value products and services.