Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Inventory accounting and stock control with monthly stock report & analysis.
•Proper calculations of product costs and overheads.
• LC opening and follow up.
• Develop and implement inventory control procedures.
• Ensures that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible, thus enabling the Shipment of a high volume of items in the shortest possible time.
• Payables accounting includes maintaining local and foreign supplier accounts.
•Maintaining and monitoring reorder level for all types of stocks.
•Review and report current inventory levels to plan. Develop inventory reduction strategies when necessary.
• University Graduate with minimum 2 - 3 yrs work experience as Inventory Accountant.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong Computer skills.
• Should be self-motivated and performance driven.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Universal MP is a Saudi - Italian joint venture. Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; The company targets Middle East and North African markets to provide Paints, coatings and exquisite Italian finishes. The range of products includes architectural paints, trendy paint effects, putties, ready mix mortars and traditional lime based finishes.