Plans, designs, and oversees construction of irrigation projects for transporting and distributing water to landscaped areas. Plans and designs the irrigation system(s) and the installation of fixtures in accordance with the requirements and specifications.
The Irrigation Engineer directs, through subordinate supervisors, construction of irrigation systems such as sprinklers, drippers, reservoirs, canals, and ditches, according to type of soil, climatic characteristics, water supply, return flow, pressure loss, velocity and other factors affecting irrigation requirements. Conducts research on problems of soil drainage and conservation, applying knowledge of civil engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Design the irrigation network for the landscape design with relevant calculations of flow precipitation rate, pressure loss, etc.;
2. Preparation of the specifications of the materials of the irrigation system;
3. Preparation of the BOQ of the details of the irrigation system where required;
4. Schedule site inspection in coordination with the Irrigation Engineer on site.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate: AutoCAD and MS Office Applications
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Interior design; Construction
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Classical Palace is an architecture, interior design, and landscape planning company with over 15 years experience in the industry. Our team is composed of highly dedicated architects, interior designers, landscape architects, and engineers with varied international experiences. We provide high quality pre- and post contract engineering services which assure the client of professional, competent, and timely execution of project requirements.