1) The ISO Coordinator should follow the overall/monthly/weekly plans given by ISO Manager.
2) He should coordinate with other departments to get all ISO requirements stated by ISO Manager implemented in documents & on field.
3) Prepare all forms & checklists required by ISO for every department to accepteable level in each stage of implementing ISO.
4) Follow up the Key Performance Indicator (KPI's) of implementing ISO for every department and overall BU and submit a weekly progress report to ISO Manager.
5) Will be a key person in preparing & coordinating the visits of ISO certification Team & Auditors.
6) The candidate should be very good in communications, motivate, patient, can meet deadlines & can sustain high workloads.
Preferably with certified Internal auditor or/and other ISO Certificates.
Minimum 6 years in the ISO & Quality Management field
The candidate should be very good in communications, motivate, patient, can meet deadlines & can sustain high workloads.
The candidate should be excellent in Microsoft Office & Internet. Also, should be fluent in English (speak, read, write) and preferably good in Arabic.
Diploma in ISO 9001
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: