Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Develop and lead the IT team in identifying new technologies and solutions.
- Successfully manage and coordinate IT projects with internal and external parties.
- Build professional software business and technical analysis.
- Define accurate requirements in terms of resources and schedules for new project implementation.
- Plan and schedule project milestones and deliverables in quality manner.
- Assist in the establishment and implementation of tactical and strategic plans for IT; assist in the development and management of associated budgets.
- Recommends solutions and opportunity areas.
- Manage the department's budgets, personnel and assets.
- Manage occasional software upgrades and hardware upgrade implementations.
- Manage the company computing infrastructure and its data repository.
- Monitor success of new/upgraded systems.
- Manage training of employees on relevant software and technologies.
- Establish and manage suitable progress monitoring and reporting system.
- Regularly report initiatives, overall progress and recommendations to direct manager.
- Fluent in Both Arabic & English Languages
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Team Player
- High Management Skills
- High Follow up Skills
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related/equivalent discipline.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Fashion Design; Healthcare, other; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Our story began more than (50) years ago through the passion of Mr. Yves Roucher towards plants and environment, as botanic world is our only source of inspiration. We are proud to be the owners of our own field which through we get our botanic extracts as we use these natural ingredient in our products throughout natural extraction processes. Our factories go hand by hand with our plants fields to protect our environment through a variety of drastic standards and measures to participate in our role to keep our planet inhabitable for us and our generations, as our factories are certified for (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001). We managed to accomplish this throughout:
• 20 teams of researchers.
• 1100 botanic extracts.
• 20 new active ingredients every year.
• More tan 50 families to help us testing our products dermatological to ensure the efficient results and the safety of our products.
We support our customers throughout cancelling the unnecessary costs for packaging by using recycled and refillable containers. Also we helped to plant 5 million trees in the year 2009. Our products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, and we have stopped animal testing since the year 1989.
Where are we found?
• 1,600 stores and beauty salons world wide.
• Present in 5 continents, 80 countries, with an average of 30 million consumers served by 15,000 employees’ world wide.
• 700 products in the assortment, 300 million products manufactured each year in our certified factories.
• 2007 turnover of 1.2 billion euro.
• No. 1 turnover & volume in 2007.
From here the story continues throughout the world, you are invited to explore the world of botanic beauty presented to you by YVES ROUCHER.