Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
IT Sales engineer. Combining technical knowledge with sales skills, and understanding the products that the company is offering and to respond to clients' queries.
The applicant will be responsible about selling IT Infrastructure, LAN/WAN products, Security products, Video Conferencing and other IT related products and solutions.
The clients will usually be technical staff from organizations, such as factories, services, Government and hospitals.
To ensure the clients' and the company's needs are met, you'll liaise regularly with other sales personnel, and colleagues from other departments such as projects, Communication, systems and senior company managers.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from company’s products in your designated region.
• Traveling to visit potential clients.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating client quotations.
• Negotiating tender and contract terms.
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
• Administering client accounts.
• Preparing reports for Sales Manager.
• Meeting regular sales targets.
• Recording and maintaining client contact data.
• Coordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
• Solving client problems.
• Helping in the design of custom-made products.
• Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
Skills and Interests
• A solid technical background
• Sound judgment and good business sense
• Team working ability
• The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Perfect Arabic/English language skills
• A full driving license.
• Transferable Iqama
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma