Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• The Service Desk Administrator’s role is to oversee the operation of the Service desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate level of service. This includes the responsibilities of managing procedures related to the identification, prioritization and resolution of end users service desk requests, including the logging, monitoring, tracking, communicating and coordination of helpdesk functions.
• The SDA serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC problems. creates user accounts, assigns privileges and installs software. Responsible for the analysis, installation, maintenance and upgrade of computer software and hardware.
• Provide regular incident & Problem bulletins to IT support staff concerning open issues
• Co-ordinate and promote incident management activities across AZF IT and take responsibility for the effective functioning of the Incident Management processes across all support areas
• Provide advice to all support staff in the resolution of Incidents, including negotiation with customers and service teams in order to resolve issues which may delay resolution
• Actively coordinate the monitoring and resolution of stalled or breached incident/request with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line groups
• Ensure effective and rapid response to Major Incidents
• Ensure that any service breach is suitably recorded and described before it is closed
• Supervises the activities of Service Desk Analyst staffs
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with business users and address stakeholder expectations.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the same field preferably with multi-cultural corporation/organization
• Previous experience in IT service desk, helpdesk or IT Support centre operation
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices in IT Service management, Customer Services, service quality
• Substantial experience in a computing or relevant environment.
• ITIL Service Management qualification
• Working knowledge on Hardware, Software and Network
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are essential.
• Persuasive and assertive with the ability to change behaviour to ensure the optimum utilisation of IT resources.
• Customer service attitudes skills
• Multi-tasking skills and the ability to organize competing priorities.
• Team work skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Preparing and understanding written materials
• Excellent English & Arabic written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / IT
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Sports and Recreation; Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Qatar
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma