Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The IT Specialist would be responsible for providing assistance to the group’s employees by installing, migrating and supporting their IT Infrastructure
• Responsible for setup, configuration, testing, upgrades and deployment of desktop/notebook machines running Windows 2000/XP in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
• Responsible for supporting network and local printers including troubleshooting, and coordinating maintenance with vendors.
• Identifies and initiates resolutions to users’ problems and concerns associated with desktops and laptops.
• Accurately logs problems and their associated resolutions into the standardized company support center application.
• Responsible for addressing higher level support tickets.
• Provides technical support by phone, remote screen sharing, and in person when required, to maximize first-call solve rates for local and remote users.
• Insure and maintain integrity to include virus protection and network security.
• Ensure compliance with software licensing for associated applications.
• Respond to customer requests for general assistance with technology.
• Continue with professional development
• Assist with special projects as requested.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information technology
- Expert in Programming and Network Solutions.
- Fluent in English Language ( Spoken & Written)
- Arabic Language is a plus
- Hold a bachelor degree in IT
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma