A glass factory based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for an experienced IT professional to fill the following post:
IT Assistant Manager/IT Administrator (Microsoft Dynamic Expert) – 1
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications specifically in Microsoft Dynamics (ERP, CRM, etc. )
• Monitors and maintains the use of the photocopiers, printers and scanners
• Develops, maintains and monitors procedures for all server backups.
• Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
• Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
• Perform on-site and remote technical support.
• Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
• Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
• Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Designs, installs, upgrades, configure and repairs local and wide area network hardware and infrastructure.
• Oversee network and server configuration maintenance and management.
• Ensuring data is backed up on a regular basis.
• Overseeing computer security and anti-virus updates etc.
• Providing IT support to computer users within the office.
• First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving if possible
• Logging all IT problems and resolutions.
• Liaising and communicating with external support company.
• Induct and train new staff on the computer systems and company policies.
• Keeping the company website updated.
• Ensuring that all software is properly licensed and up to date.
• Input into IT policies and development.
• Keep abreast of IT technology, maintain library of information.
• Advising of training needs and courses available.
• Above average knowledge in all Microsoft Dynamics applications.
• Several years experience as IT Assistant Manager/ IT Administrator.
• Able to work on your own and as a team member
• Good time management and planning skills.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Advanced hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
• Experience setting up and managing database.
• maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic and is a team player with the ability to work well independently.
• Must possess above average organizational skills, excellent communication skills and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
A Bachelor’s degree in computer and certificates in IT is a must with main focus in Microsoft Dynamics software and applications.
Degree in Computer and IT
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma