• IT Manager will be under direct supervision of IT Specialist.
• IT Manager will be responsible for keeping office and site project computers and wired/wireless networks in a good function and manner and responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining of IT systems and updating of software and hardware as necessary and directed by supervisor.
• Perform and provide IT; LAN, Internet, Emails, Hardware and Software troubleshooting and services for office in order for smooth running all needed IT operations.
• Site project IT troubleshooting when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The IT Manager is responsible for installing and maintaining computer, hardware, software and networks.
• IT Manager will be under direct supervision of IT specialist.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
• Be familiar with all hardware and software.
• Be familiar with network operating system.
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
• Train staff about potential uses of existing technology.
• Train staff about new and potential use.
• Provide individual training and support on request.
• Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
• Should be familiar with Local, wide area Network & familiar with, Exchange, file, DCHP, Servers.
• Provide IT support to offices, including occasional support outside of normal office hours, including desktop computers, laptops, printers, network and internet access, email accounts, file storage and other responsibilities.
• Ensure that all users of the office network have updated anti-virus software and relevant security service packs.
• Liaise with procurement staff to ensure timely delivery of IT equipment and services.
• Document network, laptop and workstation configurations.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable.
• Operating systems and appropriate software.
• Perform maintenance and minor repairs on hardware equipment.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems to provide technical assistance and support.
• Visiting Site Projects for It troubleshooting when required.
• Familiar with outlook configuration.
• Any other relevant tasks which will be given to him from line manager.
• BCS University Degree in Computer Science.
• Having Master degree in Computer Sciences is Highly Proffered.
• 3 to 5 Years experience in IT field, Knowledge of A+ (Hardware), MCSE, CCNA & Security firewall.
• Must be willing and to work in team environment, Strong troubleshooting abilities, especially in networking, MS Applications and MS Operating Systems.
• Applicant for the above vacant post must be (Indian Citizen) only.
• Must be willing and able to work long hours under pressure is essential.
• Excellent communication skills in English required.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Master's degree