* Network administration
* Install and create new Domain Controller.
* Set security and privilege levels.
* Microsoft Exchange administration and monitoring.
* ISA administration and monitoring.
* Help desk for Winxp, Vista, Win7, office 2003, office 2007.
* Troubleshooting hardware and software (PCs and Servers) problems.
* Administration of network printers, scanners and Faxes.
* Oracle ERP administration.
* Microsoft CRM administration.
* Internet connection administration. (DSL, Leased line)
* Backup policy using windows tool.
* Follow up to date technology and always update and enhance the available software and hardware.
* Install and deploy antivirus and antispam
* Contact suppliers to get offers of software and hardware and discuss with the Procurement Director
* Responsible for all office equipment maintenance agreements and follow up.
* At least 3 years experience as IT Manager.
* Network administration windows server 2003 (2008 is a plus).
* Exchange 2003 (2010 is a plus).
* ISA Server 2004 (2006 is a plus)
* Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
* Good background in Cisco Technology.
* Backup and Restore.
* Experience in Microsoft CRM (is a plus).
* Install and deploy Antivirus and Antispam
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Mining; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Since its founding, half a century ago, Marmonil has evolved from a family business to Egypt’s largest vertically integrated stone producer. Our operations cover all aspects of the industry from quarrying, cutting, processing and finishing to packing and distribution of finished stone. Our clients benefit from our 50 year manufacturing history which attest to our valuable experience and total commitment to delivering quality stones matching global standards. Specializing in the mass production of slabs, tiles and cut-to-size products, Marmonil is the supplier of choice for large complex projects. Our network covers six continents, with sister companies and production facilities in Italy, Spain and the US. With annual production capacity exceeding 2.5 million square meters, stemming from our exceptionally strong resources of over 40 licensed quarries, 170,000 m2 of production facilities and 250+ stones in our portfolio, our ability to meet stringent and unique project demands is virtually unlimited. Working together with our 1,000 employees, we have built a solid international reputation resulting from our stone knowledge, experience, and continued investment in cutting edge machinery and technology. Leveraging our strong network, our talented team is dedicated to working not only to continually improve the quality of Marmonil products, but constantly ensure efficiency for our clients in every phase along the value chain, from quarrying to delivery. Today, as a third generation company with experience in 70 countries, we can be considered a world leader in natural stone production. Our people, technology and commitment to meeting our client’s needs are what underpin Marmonil’s reputation for superior quality and world-class service.