2. Manages the IT department’s budgets (personnel and assets).
3. Manage and control IT Projects ,effectively, with particular emphasis on supporting the SQL database and Retail Pro system in all stores to support the business strategy.
4. Implement, update and review current IT systems and develop proposals with recommendations for enhancing the business.
5. Support and enhance the IT infrastructure, ensuring that the tools are fully utilized by all functions to run the processes with maximum efficiency.
6. Liaise with the Internal Audit team and implement controls in terms of Cash POS, Inventory, Exchange & Refund as to prevent any fraudulent transactions.
Implement the Staff Scheduling System and ensure further developments to measure productivity by store.
7. Ensure the effectiveness of IT tools to support the processes in relation to logistics and warehousing, POS & Exchange/Refund and Finance.
8. Respond the requests from the functional heads and provide the relevant and up to date Business Information/solution to support the entire organization.
9. Ensure that the head Office has the support and infrastructure to support the organization's expansion plans.
10. Supervise programmers and lead the IT team in identifying new technologies and solutions for consideration and adoption
11. Lead the ERP project to ensure successful implementations and acts as the project manager.
12. Coordinates with external consultants to plan and organize implementation tasks.
13. Liaise with the Principals on any IT related issues, maintaining good relations with them whilst ensuring that the local business objectives are met.
14. Standardizes technologies and platforms used in the operation.
15. Work closely with the Training & Development team in relation to providing technical trainings for store managers and co-workers as appropriate on the correct working methods and business processes.
16. Oversees the administration and maintenance of organization’s IT infrastructure.
Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support.
17. Liaise with the OD team in relation to all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, standards, and service provision.
18. Identifies options for potential solutions and assesses them for both technical and business suitability.
19. Lead and control IT initiatives and optimize existing technologies used by the organization to provide the optimum service to internal and external customers.
2- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Retail.
3- Advanced experience in SQL server, Access, SQL scripts coding...etc.
4- Arabic Native Speaker. Fluent in written and spoken English (French and/or Italian is a plus)
5- Strong Business Knowledge in ERP Systems.
6- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7- Good understanding of Logistics, Inventory, Finance and Point of Sale functionalities.
8- Strong analytical skills.
9- Strong organizational and people management skills.
10- Strong ability of analysing operational requirements and assess data processing technology and capacity requirements.
- Job Location:
- Tripoli, Libya
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma