Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, establish, and support IP (Internet Protocol) networks for the remote monitoring of management systems and internal communications network.
• Plan, establish, and support a billing system to support the WLL network.
• Provide technical support for the data centre in BIAP and contact centre in Erbil.
• Support the IT infrastructure in Itisaluna, remote VPN access etc.
• Support the packet data switched node (PDSN), DHCP, and DNS servers for the Itisaluna ISP.
• Iraqi National is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the IT field.
- Job Location:
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Whether you are an organisation looking to improve on your HR practices or a job seeker looking to make your next career move, at MenaScope we make your success our business.
We are committed to offering innovative, customer-focused services to help you sharpen and refine your HR activities and better align them to your corporate strategy and objectives.
Our recruitment techniques are designed to balance the needs of both the job seeker and the employer to ensure a mutually beneficial match.
We offer the following services:
• Recruitment, Headhunting and Executive Search Services
• HR Functional, Logistics and Manpower Outsourcing
• HR Consulting Services
We have clients, in regional and international leading IT, Engineering, Oil & Gas, pharmaceuticals and Banking & Financial Institutions in the GCC and Levant regions.