Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Under the direction of the Head of development unitand the supervision of the JAVA / Oracle development team leader, the role of the Junior Programmer is focused on converting project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language. Develop and write computer programs targeted to the banking sector specifically towards the Credit Management Lifecycle. The candidate of this position will be responsible for intensive coding and programming in J2EE, Java, JSF, JSP, Oracle, and SOA
1. Design and code product features and functionalities for a clean compilation, prepare comprehensive test plans and ensure that programs are fully tested
2. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
3. Debug, update and maintain software programs or software packages to handle specific jobs.
4. Develop screen prototypes;
5. Write, enhance and document code and functionalities throughout all the development life cycle phases;
6. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
7. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
8. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
9. Consult with and assist computer operators and system analysts to define and resolve problems in running programs.
10. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
11. An active team player who contributes and collaborate with fellow team members.
1. Knowledge in software development methodologies and full software Development life-cycle processes
2. Strong knowledge of J2EE, Java and Oracle
3. Knowledge of Oracle database design and development tools.
4. Knowledge of SOA technology.
5. Experience in troubleshooting and resolving user problems.
6. Experience with Banking Solutions is a plus.
7. Good understanding of Information Systems relationship with business functions.
8. Skills in writing computer software programs for various purposes.
9. Can use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
10. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: