Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Junior Systems Analyst
Junior Systems Analyst required for a Dubai owned Business. We have a vacancy for a Junior Systems Analyst who is innovative and delivery focused to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the design and implementation of high quality end-user software solutions together with strong interpersonal, communications and customer service skills. Applicants must have a university degree in Computing or equivalent and a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience. Microsoft Dynamics experience is a must (Version 4.0 or later).
• Provide excellent analytical skills to interpret business requirements and translate them into high quality requirements.
• Facilitate workshops and conduct interviews to gather and agree system requirements and their priorities.
• Interact well with our internal development and implementation team to understand solutions.
• Develop and document System, Integration and User Acceptance Test plans.
• Run internal and system integration tests before UATs.
• Keep an open eye to spot new methodologies to improve efficiency of existing solutions.
• Prepare status and activity reports for senior members of the team.
• Implementing and testing database design and functionality.
• Develop modules to enhance applications and
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE -
• Experience with MS Dynamics environment is a must. (Version 4 and above).
• Excellent MS Navision development experience.
• LS Retail product knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated knowledge of structured database and relational database design (RDBMS) concepts.
• Some kind of Retail business experience would be an added advantage.
• Some kind of Finance or Accounts background would be an added advantage.
• Exceptional development skills.
• Demonstrated experience in various aspects of the systems development lifecycle, and project management methodologies.
• Previous experience in coding in but not restricted to .Net architecture. Some experience with SQL DML commands is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of various business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, and Use Case Scenarios.
EDUCATION AND OTHER SKILLS -
• Educated at least to degree level in computing or equivalent.
• Dynamics Certification would be an added advantage.
• Strong Communication skills including presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written).
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, establish work plans and timelines accordingly.
• Highly organized, self-managed, motivated and results driven.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Just 10 years old, the Dubai Holding Group is an energetic and fast growing retail organization representing major fashion franchises in the Middle East. Our ambition is to bring world-renowned and exclusive brands to style conscious customers throughout the Gulf region.
Setting our sights on becoming the MENA region’s leading ambassador for International retailers, our 35 stores represent famous brands such as Zara, Stradivarius, Promod, women’secret and Gerard Darel.
We’re continually working closely with suppliers to deliver the unique brands and fashions customers want to see in the GCC region.