Junior Operations Manager - Al Marjan
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
* Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
* Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
* Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
* Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
* Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
* Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
* Provides excellent customer service.
* Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
* Understands the brand's service culture.
* Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
* Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
* Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
* Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
* Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
* Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.
High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Meticulously designed for comfort and convenience, our 250 Muscat hotel rooms and suites have been uniquely appointed to reflect both local traditions and art deco influences. Each of our luxurious guest rooms and hotel suites in Oman feature magnificent mountain, sea or garden views, plush accommodations, high-speed Internet access and ample work space, making these Muscat suites and hotel rooms perfect for both business and leisure travel alike.